October 20th and 21st 2017
Hold Me Tight: Couple's Weekend Workshop
Couples therapy is an amazing thing, but oftentimes it can leave you feeling like you need a little bit more. Like the session ends right when you're getting to the heart of the issue. And you REALLY need to get to the heart of issue.
Couples weekends are an amazing way to create a great amount of change in a relatively short amount of time. When couples reach out for support and counseling, they also find themselves deep in patterns of disconnection. They want their relationship to improve and want to do it as effectively and as quickly as possible.
An intensive couple's workshop creates just that solution. Couples weekends are an extremely effective way to improve communication, create lasting intimacy and increase connection. They also help couples put the spark back into their relationship and learn how to have fun again.
Couples that attend these workshops are always excited about how much immediate and long lasting improvements they make in a short amount of time.
This workshop is ideal for couples that feel disconnected in love, need to heal from past hurts or betrayals, are wanting to be happy again in love or are just looking for an amazing way to improve their relationship.
This workshop will teach you:
· How to better understand love and create the ideal relationship with your partner.
· How to effectively communicate with each other and find resolution to long standing issues.
· Understand why we get stuck in negative patterns and how to stop them.
· How to create and sustain a lasting, deep and intimate connection with your partners.
Workshop Fee Includes:
· Over 4 hours of interactive and engaging group instruction.
· Over 8 hours of exercises to practice and complete with your partner.
· On site support and encouragement during exercises by EFT trained therapists.
· Continental breakfast and light snacks throughout the day.
· Course handbook (materials and instruction).
· Immediate and lasting change to your relationship.
2 day Workshop is held:
3pm-8pm on Friday, October 20th with a working dinner.
9am-5pm on Saturday, October 21st with an hour break for lunch.
Workshop is held at our office: 2023 N Street, Suite 200 Sacramento Ca 95811
*Couple's Weekend Workshop is based on Sue Johnson's book, Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for Lasting Love.
*Your registration is refundable up to 3 weeks prior to workshop date with $35 return processing fee. After 21 days prior to workshop date, your workshop fee may be transferrable to another Hold Me Tight workshop with Anna Osborn and/or Kami Storck within a 12 month period from registration date; a $75 transfer fee will be applied.