Couples therapy can be a fantastic resource, but sometimes it can leave you feeling like you need a little bit more. Like the session ends right when you're getting to the heart of the issue. And you REALLY need to get to the heart of issue.
Couples weekends are an amazing way to create a great amount of change in a relatively short amount of time. When couples find themselves in negative patterns of disconnection and hurt, they want their relationship to improve as effectively and as quickly as possible.
An intensive couple's workshop creates just that solution. Couples weekends are an extremely effective way to improve communication, create lasting intimacy and increase connection. They also help couples put the spark back into their relationship and learn how to have fun again.
Couples get stuck in patterns of communication that end up being far from productive. This workshop is ideal for you if you're looking to finally end the cycle of disconnected and disappointed attempts at resolving long standing issues in love.
Trust is a cornerstone to a healthy relationship and yet it's something that can get beat up and destroyed over time. Whether is a slow erosion of trust or a deep betrayal, this workshop allows you to heal injuries from the past and build skills to create a quality repair when it comes to healing trust and offering forgiveness.
Intimacy is a language expressed through both physical and emotional connection. And yet when unspoken in your relationship it can leave both of you feeling alone. This weekend will allow you to explore and restore the ways that you've become disconnected from one another and give you the tools to restore greater intimacy in love.
Whether you're feeling disconnected in love, needing to heal from past hurts or betrayals, are wanting to be happy again in love or are just looking for an amazing way to improve your relationship, you will walk away with that and so much more from our weekend together.
2 nights stay at the beautiful Granlibakken Resort in Lake Tahoe, Ca
Friday, April 27th at 3pm
- Check in: 3 PM
- Pick up Relationship Survival Kit for your weekend adventures.
- Meet and Greet with your fellow adventurers at a cocktail and appetizer reception.
- Private welcome dinner with fellow adventurers.
- Evening workshop helping you understand how couples get stuck in communication (and how to fix it!)
- Fireside adventure building activity and marshmallow roast.
Saturday, April 28th
- Fueling up breakfast provided at the resort.
- Workshops specifically designed to help you heal, reconnect and thrive in love.
- Delicious lunch provided during workshop.
- Afternoon of leisure with your mate.
- Romantic Saturday night dinner...just the two of you in lovely Tahoe City (not included with registration fee).
Sunday, April 29th
- Delicious breakfast at the resort
- Morning workshops highlighting reconnection, adventure and teamwork.
- Closing ceremony to help you build on successes and victories achieved over the weekend.
- Boxed lunch to enjoy on your journey home or on site at the beautiful Granlibakken resort.
2 nights stay at Granlibakken resort is included in package.
Space is limited and room availability is prioritized based on registration date.